We thank the following individuals who have shown a deep dedication to the field of ecological restoration and SER by becoming lifetime members of the Society of Ecological Restoration. We sincerely appreciate the enduring support of these special members, and encourage you to become a lifetime member of SER.
| Flavia Mochel
||(British Columbia, Canada)
Life Member Benefits:
- Connect with other budding restoration professionals as well as our seasoned members through SER’s community forums.
- As a member of SER you’ll receive significantly discounted rates to SER’s World Conferences as well as discounts to our Chapter conferences.
- Complimentary Membership with one of SER’s Regional Chapters or Thematic Sections gives you access to regional restoration workshops, symposia, networking opportunities to help build and nurture your interest in a career in ecological restoration.
- Advance your career through our continuing education programs, certification and more.
- Access to SER’s jobs board as well as discounts on job postings and free postings for internship opportunities in SER’s Career Center.
- Lifetime subscription to Restoration Ecology, SER’s online peer-reviewed journal.
- Subscription to SERNews, SER’s bi-monthly member e-newsletter.
- 35% discount on all John Wiley and Son’s book publications and 25% discount on all Island Press Books, including titles in the SER-Island Press Book Series.
- Opportunity to feature your work on the SER website through free postings to the events calendar and the Restoration Project Showcase.
- Your membership allows SER to participate in numerous IUCN commissions and initiatives
- With your support SER is able to work with the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) to provide capacity-building support for policymakers and implementing agencies as they develop national programs to restore degraded lands and to meet international restoration targets and obligations.
- Members enable SER to work with the UN Convention on Combating Desertification, the CBD and others to guide countries/national governments in the development of short-term action plans for ecosystem restoration as a critical next step in achieving Aichi Target 15.)
One-Time Membership Fee
New and returning members can contact SER Membership Director, Laura Capponi for information and payment options. Current members may upgrade at any point in the membership cycle.