New Membership Offerings
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
We are excited to announce the launch of two new membership options! Our Standard Business and Flex Business Member program was developed in conjunction with goals set forth in our 2020 Strategic Plan and requests from members for greater flexibility, increased services and program offerings.
Benefits of Standard Business Membership include:
- 8 individual memberships each with a subscription to Restoration Ecology;
- Additional 10% discount off the member rate on professional certification registrations;
- Listing in a searchable public SER business member directory housed on the Restoration Resource Center (coming mid-September 2018);
- Use of the SER “Business Member” logo in advertising and marketing materials;
- Recognition in the SER Business Member List in the full-page ad of the SER Annual Report; and
- Cross promotion of jobs board postings to the restoration community via SER newsletters.
Flex Business Membership includes all of the benefits of the Standard Business Membership along with additional memberships (total of 20 seats) and the flexibility to swap out up to 12 of those seats for professional certification registrations at a ratio of 3:1 (you can also swap out certification annual maintenance fees at a rate of 1:1).
SER will continue to offer the Organizational Membership for nonprofit organizations, sole proprietorships, and academic departments. Organizations in low-income countries will receive a discounted rate.
Find out more or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or to enroll.