In this detailed two-part workshop series, participants will:
• Develop a land management plan specific to their property.
• Identify goals and objectives for their site and discover the steps required to achieve those objectives.
• Examine stewardship practices for several plant communities (forests, prairie, wetlands, and agricultural land).
• Discuss techniques to attract/control wildlife (e.g., songbirds and white-tailed deer).
• Learn how to manage invasive species (e.g., emerald ash borer and autumn olive).
All landowners, land stewards of camps and natural areas, and public officials involved in land planning are encouraged to attend.