Professional Development Opportunities for Job Seekers
Opportunities for Recruiters
- Find Top Job Candidates With Relevant Skills – Recruit highly skilled and passionate job candidates with a specific skill sets in ecological restoration.
- Broadcast Your Job Openings to SER’s Career Center – Post new job openings to SER’s Career Center. Each time a new job is posted, a broadcast email is sent to each of our restoration applicants giving you posting visibility and exposure.
- Post internships, volunteer opportunities and workshops & training courses for free.
- Broadcast Your Job Openings to the Environmental Job Board Network – In addition to posting your job to SER’s Career Center, you can post to the Environmental Job Board Network. This Network consists of 17 environmentally oriented job boards each with their own community of job seekers.
- Broadcast Your Job Openings to SER's Online Networks - SER posts job openings to its Twitter account, Facebook page, and newsletter.
- View and Purchase Resumes – Search through SER’s anonymous resume bank to find qualified candidates before choosing to purchase individual resumes. Once you have found resumes you are interested in seeing in full, you can purchase them.
- Privately Message Job Candidates – Use the internal Career Center messaging system to talk with candidates privately.
To purchase a job posting or resume, please visit our Job Board Product and Pricing Page.