SER has more than 2,500 members and partners in over 70 countries with Chapters and Student Associations serving states, provinces and regions of North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. SER is committed to providing you with access to the tools, content, professional development and more to make sure you have the resources you need to conduct your critically important work in the relatively young field of ecological restoration.
- Membership with SER gives you the opportunity to advance your career through our continuing education programs, certification and more.
- As a member of SER you’ll have access to SER’s jobs board as well as discounts on job postings and free postings for internship opportunities in SER’s Career Center.
- SER’s community forums are your opportunity to connect with fellow restoration professionals. Many of your colleagues have faced the same questions and challenges as you and can advise and help you find solutions.
- As a member of SER you’ll receive significantly discounted rates to SER’s World Conferences as well as discounts to our Chapter conferences.
- Connect locally with your complimentary membership to one of SER’s regional Chapters. You’ll have the opportunity to engage in regional restoration workshops, symposia, networking opportunities and more.
Your membership enables SER to be a player on the global stage to advance international policy:
- SER developed and will officially adopt in Fall 2016 international standards that can be used as a model for countries working to implement ecological restoration and meet international agreement targets.
- In partnership the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), SER provides capacity-building support for policymakers and implementing agencies as they develop national programs to restore degraded lands and to meet international restoration targets and obligations.
- In collaboration with the UN Convention on Combating Desertification, the CBD and others, SER guides countries/national governments in the development of short-term action plans for ecosystem restoration as a critical next step in achieving Aichi Target 15.
- Due to the support of our members, SER has the resources to participate in numerous IUCN commissions and initiatives.
Select the Membership Category that Best Suits Your Needs: